Porters Party
















Last night we celebrated the launch of our wallpaper collection with Porters Paints at Black & Spiro.  I thought you might like to see a few pictures of the store and window displays which we themed around the collection.  As you know, the designs were inspired by my childhood and my mother's garden.  If you are walking past the store in the coming days you will see and be able to read the little story I wrote about my inspiration for the collection as painted by the very talented Pip Boydell {see image above}...

 Late yesterday, just before our guests arrived, the sample book was delivered via express courier and I have to say that it was just so exciting opening up the parcel to see right there in front of me my very own sample book with my name on the front.  I have been using fabric and wallpaper samples of other designers and fabric houses my entire career and now I have my very own sample book...so excited!

If you are a Designer and would like to order one of the sample books for your Library just call Porters Paints in Sydney.

Thank you to all of our beautiful clients, friends and supporters for coming along and celebrating with us last night and most of all, thank you Porters Paints for giving me this wonderful opportunity!

xoxo
Anna