New at Black & Spiro


This beautiful blue and white dinner set stops me in my tracks when I see it because my grandmother has had this as her dinner set for ever.  I have eaten off this pretty blue and white pattern since I was a very little girl at family dinners, lunches and the like.  So what better reason than to sell this in my store.  We now stock this range at Black & Spiro so if you are in need of a pretty dinner set or tea set or even just a bowl or a jug then this classic, timeless pattern could be perfect.  Could even be a good idea for a mother's day gift!!xx

Here's a note from English Novelist and Playright, JB Priestley about the collection;

"Out of original Victorian buildings, the clay is moulded, shaped and decorated to produce works of art...cups and saucers and plates and teapots rush like magic out of the clay.  May the ovens never grow cold, may Stoke-on-Trent, the pottery town, still continue to be the heart of British craftmanship."

xx
Anna