Drop into The Corner Store







It seems to have been a week of new discoveries.  Whilst driving all over town today measuring up windows at one house, installing gorgeous new furniture at an apartment in St. Lucia, dropping in to arrange some pictures in a beautiful nursery we have just finished and picking up bits and pieces along the way, we stumbled across The Corner Store Cafe in Toowong.  Where have I been?  Why didn't I know about this fabulous place?!  One word is all I could use to describe this cafe with it's own vegetable garden - BEAUTIFUL!  I just wish there was something like this over on my side of town.

If you are over that way on the weekend make sure you drop in for a coffee and a bite to eat.  You won't be disappointed.  The space is seriously divine!

See you next week.
xx
Anna