Flowers & Things


These were my last dahlias and asters for the season.  Our garden is currently completely bare with the soil airing ready for our next plantings in March.  I miss being able to head out to the garden and cut a fresh bunch of flowers.







Talking about flowers and gardening I must share my new favourite blog with you.  You may have already discovered it but if you haven't then I suggest you head over to Ben Pentreath's blog.  It is divine in every single way.  I love the images he posts of his beautiful country house and his garden and his store, some of which I have posted above.  So beautiful.



Oh and I know this is a bit random but I loved how this picture matched the pictures above.  It was featured in House of Fifty online magazine and was created by Naomi over at Design Manifest.

Hope you have a great weekend.
xx
Anna